Gardai have released a list of safety recommendations for people who will be attending large parades on St Patrick’s Day.
The guards want everyone to have fun and enjoy the day – but they are reminding people to take responsibility for their personal safety.
They are recommending that people:
- Come Early. get into position
- Keep children under close supervision
- Children should have phone numbers for their guardians in the event of separation
- Mind your belongings
- Remember it is illegal to drink alcohol in a public place
- Please follow signage and all directions from stewards and gardaí.
If you have a story or want to send a photo or video to us please contact the Donegal Now editorial team. Between 9am and 5pm Monday to Sunday please call 074 9112712. Between 5pm and midnight please call or text 086 792 2103. Or you can email [email protected] at any time.