Donegal Municipal District
1. Two large trees down on the R233-Lough Derg Road, currently impassable – We expect to have this cleared by 1pm.
2. Local road blocked by fallen large tree and over head lines Ballymagorty Scotch
3. Lough Eske road at Killymard church
4. House entrance blocked by large fallen tree in Kimmid Pettigo
The following roads reopened to traffic, passable with care as materials are still being cleared from road verge.
1. N3 - Ballyshannon to Beleek Road
2. R231 – Rossonwlagh Road
3. R263 – At the outskirts of Pettigoe.
4. N15 – At Laghey School.
5. R267 – Outside Donegal Town between the Abbey Vocational School and Temples Corner.
6. R262 – Frosses to Glenties Road at Gargrim.
If you have a story or want to send a photo or video to us please contact the Donegal Now editorial team. Between 9am and 5pm Monday to Sunday please call 074 9112712. Between 5pm and midnight please call or text 086 792 2103. Or you can email [email protected] at any time.